Aircraft Parts Wrapping Technician
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity? Want to work in a professional, climate-controlled environment? You should consider a career in the Aerospace industry.
Working at BP Aero:
At BP Aero, we hire, train, and lead a robust team of associates that disassemble aircraft turbine engines. We are a local privately held business right in Irving, TX and we have been in business since 2010. We offer a positive work environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the BP Aero family and watch your career soar!
– Well-lit, clean, and climate-controlled work environment
– Competitive pay
– Benefits after sixty days
– Opportunities for overtime
- Wrap parts using protective shipping material to prevent metal on metal contact
- Prevent any co-mingling of parts from different engines (ESNs)
- Assist with crating engine material in appropriate containers and packing in a manner to prevent shipment damage
- Periodically spot check part to ID tag to ensure tags have not been misplaced
- Learn company policies, process flow and procedures
- Maintain an organized work environment
- Work in a safe manner
- Ability to work independently and with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work 40-hour workweek and overtime when required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to identify alpha/numeric characters with accuracy at close vision (20 inches or less)
- Must be able to identify Engine Serial Number (ESN) signs by color
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time (reasonable accommodations may be requested)
- Must be able to meet physical demands of exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently (reasonable accommodations may be requested)
BP Aero is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. Employment opportunities at BP Aero are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. BP Aero complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.
Follow the link below to get an inside look at BP Aero!Submit Your Application