DEPARTMENT – Paint
Paint turbine engine components. Use hand-operated equipment and may use robotics. Perform pre-application preparation of parts and post-application tasks to prepare parts for subsequent operations.
Working at BP Aero:
At BP Aero Services (BP Aero) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Irving, TX and we have been in business since 2010. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the BP Aero family and watch your career soar!
– Well-lit, environmentally controlled, clean work environment
– Competitive pay
– Health Insurance Plan Participation
– Profit sharing bonuses
– Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
– State-sponsored apprenticeship programs
- Follow written and verbal instructions accurately. Communicate frequently with other employees regarding work instructions. Communicate any problems to supervisors or other departments as required through work records and other means as necessary.
- Operate complex equipment including paint spray equipment and robotics.
- Perform various levels of equipment maintenance and environmental and safety maintenance. Follow all safety and environmental rules that apply. Use safety and personal protection equipment correctly.
- Participate in problem-solving and continuous improvement efforts. Position requires constant communication with engineers, lab technicians, and other employees to improve results of complex processes.
- Basic theoretical knowledge of painting processes.
- Ability to follow material control processes.
- Ability to pass quality tests for specific paint coatings and specific jobs.
- Successful completion of in-house training programs for painting processes.
- Successful experience as an auto painter or other metal painter.
- High school or two year technical.
BP Aero is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. Employment opportunities at BP Aero are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. BP Aero complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.
Follow the link below to apply!Submit Your Application