Engine Part Overhaul
Are you mechanically-inclined and looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity? Have you considered a career in the Aerospace industry? Imagine the rewards of applying your background to a field that will allow commercial planes to keep flying.
Working at BP Aero:
At BP Aero Services (BP Aero) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Irving, TX and we have been in business since 2010. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the BP Aero family and watch your career soar!
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) plan
- Apply masking tape to jet engine components as required to protect surfaces from subsequent operations.
- Apply hard masking such as caps, shields, and tubes over parts by following documented work instructions. Apply lacquer or other liquids masking materials using brushes or sponges.
- Trim masking using knives, razor blades, or other sharp tools. Trim masking in accordance with detailed work instructions to precise dimensions.
- Remove masking from components, clean with solvents by hand or power wash.
- Will be required to perform basic operations in various departments such as cleaning, plating, bench, plasma, inspection, machining on an as needed basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Read, write, speak and understand English from OEM manuals / FAA regulations / Safety
- Must be detail oriented and have good hand eye coordination.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug testing (FAA) and continuous testing as required by FAA
- We will train you for this role – entry level role.
- Ability to use measuring devices such as scales and micrometers is helpful.
BP Aero is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. Employment opportunities at BP Aero are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. BP Aero complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity. Follow the link below to get an inside look at BP Aero!Submit Your Application