Description – Human Resources Manager
Working at BP Aero:
At BP Aero Services (BP Aero) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Irving, TX and we have been in business since 2010. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the BP Aero family and watch your career soar!
Duties and Responsibilities:
The HR Leader is responsible for leading the effort to staff our 3 business units with skilled recruitments who can contribute to the growth of BP Aero. These candidates may be licensed A&P Technicians, engineers, or support staff.
The HR Manager is responsible for any planning regarding the human resources and development of a company’s workforce, and they must be able to transform all policies into executable plans and departmental procedures. Some of their daily responsibilities include:
- Ensuring employees follow all policies and procedures
- Assessing reports provided by the HR team, team leaders and operations managers to determine employee performance and training needs
- Suggesting changes in policies and procedures based on employee and company needs
- Researching compensation standards set by industry and governing bodies to create salary structures and administer employee benefits
- Creating recruitment plans, interview schedules and evaluation standards in accordance with HR methodologies and labor laws
- Supervising all HR activities, communications, reports, requests and documents created and received by the team
- Attending interdepartmental meetings with other managers
- Overseeing exit interviews and procedures
The Leader will onboard recruits, assist in communicating the culture, support operations, and the executive team.
BP Aero consists of 2 FAA Repair Stations located in Irving on the periphery of DFW Airport.
The HR Manager will lead the Health Care Renewal process each year. The leader will also assist when unfortunate but necessary discipline needs to be communicated to affect desired employee work behaviors that are conducive to optimum performance.
The leader will also assist in scorecard development and communication of the team members effectiveness.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting an operation of at least 100 members.
- 2-4 years of human resources management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong interpersonal skills, written, verbal and communications skills
BP Aero is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. Employment opportunities at BP Aero are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. BP Aero complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.Submit Your Application