Industrial Maintenance Technician
Come join the BP Aerospace team in Irving, Texas! As an Industrial Maintenance Technician, you’ll support our operations and a dedicated team of skilled staff of aircraft and aerospace production and repair technicians.
Industrial maintenance workers install and maintain factory equipment and other industrial machinery, such as conveying systems, production machinery, and packaging equipment. Workers also install, dismantle, repair, reassemble, and move machinery in factories, power plants, and construction sites.
You will do basic maintenance and repairs on machines. Clean and lubricate machinery, perform basic diagnostic tests, check the performance of the machine, and test damaged machine parts to determine whether major repairs are necessary. You must follow machine specifications and adhere to maintenance schedules.
Maintenance workers use a variety of tools to do repairs and preventive maintenance. For example, they may use a screwdriver or socket wrenches to adjust a motor’s alignment, or they might use a hoist to lift a heavy printing press off the ground.
- Industrial maintenance workers must have a steady hand and good hand–eye coordination when handling very small parts.
- Industrial maintenance workers use technical manuals and sophisticated diagnostic equipment to figure out why machines are not working.
- Workers must be able to reassemble large, complex machines after finishing a repair. Industrial maintenance workers must observe, diagnose, and fix problems that a machine may be having.
- Authorized to work in the United States. We use eVerify.
- Understanding schematics
- Power tools
- Cutting and brazing
- Prior experience as a successful Industrial Maintenance Technician is required
- 2+ years experience or an Associates Degree preferred
The successful candidate would be self-motivated, experienced, and be capable of performing duties and responsibilities with minimal supervision.
Our success comes from hiring skilled and talented team members in all areas of our business. At BP Aerospace, we are dedicated to developing and retaining a strong and committed workforce that ensures we remain at the front of aerospace and flight safety excellence. We are committed to teamwork and safety without compromise.
BP Aero is an internationally recognized full-service aviation solutions provider. We provide engine teardowns, engine part overhaul, accessory overhaul, engine hospital shop repairs and field service. Our mission is to become the preferred supplier for supplier for OEM’s, airlines and engine asset owners, exceeding goals for quality, delivery and pricing value.
If you would like to be considered for a role on our team, please click on the submit your application button below.
Submit Your Application