Engine Part Overhaul
DEPARTMENT – MACHINE
Are you mechanically-inclined and looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity? Have you considered a career in the Aerospace industry? Imagine the rewards of applying your background to a field that will allow commercial planes to keep flying.
Working at BP Aero:
At BP Aero Services (BP Aero) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Irving, TX and we have been in business since 2010. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the BP Aero family and watch your career soar!
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Competitive pay with shift premiums
- Health Insurance Plan Participation
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- State-sponsored apprenticeship programs
- Responsible for use of proper gauges and maintaining quality requirements as stated by engine service manual
- Perform all necessary loading and unloading of machine; procure and properly utilize setup material; synchronize manual and automatic operations while grinding or turning and allow for temperature changes.
- Interpret and follow drawings, instructions, routings, and specifications; install and maintain proper grinding wheels; or inserts, set up and operate at proper and/or prescribed feeds and speeds.
- Will operate all grinding and turning machines – must be multi-skilled.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance and maintaining inventory of tooling and inserts.
- Responsible for proper care of company tools, observance of safety regulations, and correct reporting of time and production.
- Responsible for maintaining equipment in good working order and maintaining a neat & orderly work area.
- Ability to use shop mathematics.
- Ability to interpret a variety of prints.
- Ability to plan and perform unusual & difficult work.
- Ability to make decisions that involve considerable judgment.
BP Aero is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. Employment opportunities at BP Aero are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. BP Aero complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.
Follow the link below to get an inside look at BP Aero!Submit Your Application
Submit your application
Fields marked with an * are required