Engine Part Overhaul
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity? Have you considered a career in the Aerospace industry? Imagine the rewards of applying your engineering background to a field that will allow commercial planes to keep flying.
Working at BP Aero:
At BP Aero, we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical associates that repair jet aircraft gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE.
We are a local privately held business right in Irving, TX and we have been in business since 2010. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels.
Come join the BP Aero family and watch your career soar!
– Competitive pay
– Climate-controlled work environment
– Health Insurance Plan Participation
– Dental, vision, and other benefits
– 401(K) plan
– Great teamworking environment
BP Aero is looking for a Process Engineer for our Irving, TX facility. Please apply if you meet these qualifications and a desire to be involved in critical aviation/aerospace engineering.
You will be responsible for assisting management with analysis of fixtures, processes and procedures involved in the repair of aircraft jet turbine engines and associated parts. You will be responsible for evaluation of processes, routers, and fixtures related to those repairs with improved quality and margins; adding efficiency while removing waste. To that end, these responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Evaluate technical specifications to determine ideal routing of engine components through component overhaul process.
- Design and build tooling for new workload and process improvement initiatives.
- Support manufacturing variance analysis. As needed, troubleshoot and implement corrective actions.
- Develops process parameters and documents necessary to set up new applications with an emphasis on repeatable and efficient processes.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert to train and assist mechanics in performing
- Requires an ENGINEERING degree in Aerospace, Chemical, Materials Science, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering.
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills
- Requires the ability to manage multiple projects and meet production deadlines.
- Desired to have at least one (1) year of manufacturing plant or project engineering experience and ability to combine theoretical training with practical experience in a hands-on environment.
- Experience is a plus in the following: SolidWorks, Mastercam, 3D Printing, FANUC Teach Pendant Programming, ABB RAPID Programming, G-Code, Six Sigma, process management, or root cause analysis.
- Experience is a plus in the following: Gas turbine engine disassembly, non-destructive testing, manual machining, CNC machining, welding, brazing, coordinate measurement machines, thermal spray, metallography, shot peen, water jet stripping, plating, anodizing, or heat treating.
BP Aero is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. Employment opportunities at BP Aero are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. BP Aero complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.
Apply today and join the team!Submit Your Application
Submit your application
Fields marked with an * are required