DEPARTMENT – MACHINE
Are you mechanically-inclined and looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity? Have you considered a career in the Aerospace industry? Imagine the rewards of applying your background to a field that will allow commercial planes to keep flying.
Working at BP Aero:
At BP Aerospace (BP Aero) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly specialized mechanics to disassemble numerous variants of commercial aircraft jet engines. We are one of only a few commercial aircraft engine disassembly facilities in the world. Our customers consist of airlines, engine overhaul shops, parts distributors as well as original engine manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local, privately held business right in Irving, TX and we have been in business since 2010. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the BP Aero family and watch your career soar!
- Well-lit, environmentally controlled, clean work environment
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance Plan Participation
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Overtime often available
- Follow instructions from OEM engine manuals and BP Aero task cards & procedures.
- Own and use common hand tools for engine strip, module removal and module disassembly.
- Use BP owned OEM fixtures/tools to perform unique engine module removal & disassembly.
- Follow both written and verbal work instructions.
- May be required to learn processes for several different engine types.
- One year working in a technical position with use of hand tools.
- Experience with tooling, fixtures and the ability to follow instructions per technical/work instructions.
- Technical high school diploma and/or A&P schooling or equivalent work experience.
BP Aero is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. Employment opportunities at BP Aero are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. BP Aero complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.
Follow the link below to get an inside look at BP Aero!Submit Your Application