Engine Part Overhaul
IRVING, TX DEPARTMENT – CUSTOMER SERVICE ACCOUNT MANAGER – Have you considered a career in the Aerospace industry? Imagine the rewards of applying your background to a field that will allow commercial planes to keep flying.
Working at BP Aero:
At BP Aero Services (BP Aero) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Irving, TX and we have been in business since 2010. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the BP Aero family and watch your career soar!
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance Plan Participation
- 40k(k) Plan
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or in person to provide support and information for up to 50 customers.
- Generate quotes using our ERP system and price lists.
- Provide quotes, status updates and status reports to customers for approximately 400 open work orders.
- Review purchase orders for shipping instructions, facilitate shipping using our ERP system.
- Coordinate resolution for any warranty or customer concessions.
- Uses knowledge of a specific product, service, or other assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries or to forward to the appropriate staff.
- Previous experience using ERP computer systems including using “hot keys” and quick navigation.
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, product, service, or area of customer service specialization
- Experience using Quantum is a plus
- Authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship
BP Aero is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. Employment opportunities at BP Aero are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. BP Aero complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.Submit Your Application
Submit your application
Fields marked with an * are required