Engine Part Overhaul
IRVING, TX DEPARTMENT – CUSTOMER SERVICE ACCOUNT MANAGER – Have you considered a career in the Aerospace industry? Imagine the rewards of applying your background to a field that will allow commercial planes to keep flying.
Working at BP Aero:
At BP Aero Services (BP Aero) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Irving, TX and we have been in business since 2010. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the BP Aero family and watch your career soar!
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance Plan Participation
- 40k(k) Plan
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or in person to provide support and information for up to 50 customers.
- Generate quotes using our ERP system and price lists.
- Provide quotes, status updates and status reports to customers for approximately 400 open work orders.
- Review purchase orders for shipping instructions, facilitate shipping using our ERP system.
- Coordinate resolution for any warranty or customer concessions.
- Uses knowledge of a specific product, service, or other assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries or to forward to the appropriate staff.
- Previous experience using ERP computer systems including using “hot keys” and quick navigation.
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, product, service, or area of customer service specialization
- Experience using Quantum is a plus
- Authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship
BP Aero is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. Employment opportunities at BP Aero are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. BP Aero complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.Submit Your Application