Engine Part Overhaul
IRVING, TX DEPARTMENT – MACHINE FULL-TIME Are you mechanically-inclined and looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity? Have you considered a career in the Aerospace industry? Imagine the rewards of applying your background to a field that will allow commercial planes to keep flying.
Working at BP Aero:
At BP Aero Services (BP Aero) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Irving, TX and we have been in business since 2010. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the BP Aero family and watch your career soar!
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Competitive pay with shift premiums
- Health Insurance Plan Participation
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Quote each day all parts in quote queue. Also quote C/I during clear to ship each day
- Status Reports – Send out to your customers weekly
- Use dates provided by production, add 2-7 days to estimate for status reports
- Send out weekly
- RFQ’s in ILS, One Aero and The 145 – answer daily
- Email response time – answer emails within 4 hours, even if just stating we are working on their inquiry
- Clear to Ship – Clear to ship all items in the queue – clear all items first thing in the morning and before you leave each day
- Holds – ACUS, Finance, Customer Hold…..work on these daily
- Finance – Help the finance team to clear up past due invoices – weekly report
- Filing – file closed jobs daily
- BS or BA in business, engineering or marketing
- 2 years minimum experience as a customer service representative
- Demonstrated experience with ERP systems, outlook email communication and excel.
- Experience using Quantum is a plus
- Authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship
BP Aero is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. Employment opportunities at BP Aero are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. BP Aero complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.Submit Your Application