BP Aero Engine Services
Customer Service Manager (CSM)
JOB SUMMARY: Maximize customer operational performance and customer satisfaction by providing technical advice, problem solving resources, answers to questions, quotations, status updates and working to meet customer deadlines for commercial aircraft engine repair.
- Interact with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or in person to provide support and information related to customer engine workscopes.
- Provide status updates and status reports to customers for open work orders.
- Generate/provide quotes and invoices to customer for requested services.
- Establish internal work repair plans and internal workscopes utilizing customer instructions, repair orders and/or build specifications.
- Liaise between BP Aero customer and BP Aero production department.
- Assist in production planning & scheduling to meet company goals and customer expectations.
- Use knowledge of a specific product, service, or other assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries or to forward to the appropriate staff.
- Be a support resource to the mechanics on the floor with questions they may have on the engines or workscopes.
- Assist in technical issues that may be encountered with the engines
- Provide input and assistance for engineering issues on the engines such as communicating with customer or OEM engineering on engine related issues
- Coordinate resolution for any warranty or customer concessions.
- Assist in a management team to further grow the capability, capacity and direction of the business as well as strengthen current processes and offer ideas for continued success.
- Previous experience using ERP systems including using “hot keys” and quick navigation.
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, product, service, or area of customer service specialization
- Authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship. Position is based in Dallas, Texas.
- Willingness to occasionally travel
- Engine and technical expertise in turbine engine repair specifically CFM56, CF34, CF6, and or LEAP
- Be familiar with work scoping engine maintenance
- Be familiar with engine manuals and how to navigate them
- Experience using Quantum is a plus
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance Plan Participation
- 401k Plan
- Paid Vacation
WORKING AT BPAERO:
At BP Aero Engine Services (BP Aero) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that perform complex and technical repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station located in Irving, Texas. We operate in the Aerospace field working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Irving, TX and we have been in business since 2010. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the BP Aero family and watch your career soar!
BP Aero is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. Employment opportunities at BP Aero are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. BP Aero complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.Submit Your Application
Submit your application
Fields marked with an * are required