Engine Part Overhaul
Are you mechanically-inclined and looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity? Have you considered a career in the Aerospace industry? Imagine the rewards of applying your background to a field that will allow commercial planes to keep flying.
Working at BP Aero:
At BP Aero Services (BP Aero) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Irving, TX and we have been in business since 2010. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the BP Aero family and watch your career soar!
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance Plan Participation
- Manage 4 technicians to conduct a variety of cleaning processes on turbine engine components using chemical and mechanical cleaning processes, following established procedures.
- Ensure technicians follow detailed work instructions, including process sheets and operation sketches to clean parts.
- The position includes operating the clean line as needed.
- Previous supervisory or managing experience.
- Ability to use basic measuring devices as required meeting blast department specifications.
- Knowledge and use of special tools/equipment required to perform assigned job related tasks.
- Must be able to meet physical requirements associated with and/or pass any medical examination requirements related to performing daily assigned tasks.
- Basic understanding of different materials and part conditions.
BP Aero is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. Employment opportunities at BP Aero are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. BP Aero complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity. Follow the link below to get an inside look at BP Aero!Submit Your Application