Are you mechanically-inclined? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity?
Have you considered a career in the Aerospace industry? Imagine the rewards of applying your background to a field that will allow commercial planes to keep flying.
Working at BP Aero:
At BP Aero, we hire, train, and lead a robust team of highly-technical associates that disassemble aircraft gas turbine engines. We are a local privately held business right in Irving, TX and we have been in business since 2010. We offer a positive work environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the BP Aero family and watch your career soar!
– Well-lit, clean, and climate-controlled work environment
– Competitive pay
– Health Insurance Plan Participation
– Paid tuition for some job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
Proficient, experienced and trained to perform module separation and module disassembly on select engine types
- Follow procedures for select engine type LLP removal
- Inspect tooling & equipment for serviceability prior to use
- Ensure proper identification of engine parts in accordance with manufacturer data and BP Aerospace procedures
- Read and interpret technical drawings
- Clean parts as required to ensure proper identification
- Prevent any comingling of parts from different ESNs
- Periodically check parts for any out of ordinary damage
- Apply knowledge in a practical manner using detailed procedures
- Learn company policies, process flow and procedures
- Maintain an organized work environment
- Works in a safe manner & completes BP Aero safety training
- Ability to work independently and with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work 40-hour workweek and overtime when required
- Associates degree or high school diploma, machinist trade school, or equivalent work experience is desired
- Must be able to identify alpha/numeric characters with accuracy at close vision (20 inches or less)
- Must be able to identify Engine Serial Number (ESN) signs by color
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time (reasonable accommodations may be requested)
- Must be able to meet physical demands of exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently
- Knowledge of computers and software beyond a basic level
BP Aero is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. Employment opportunities at BP Aero are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. BP Aero complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.
Follow the link below to get an inside look at BP Aero!Submit Your Application